†LFD_FORUM†
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
†LFD_FORUM†

Your site for †LFD† info and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How you acquired your Toon's Name/Names

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Freya

Lady Freya

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-24

How you acquired your Toon's Name/Names Empty
PostSubject: How you acquired your Toon's Name/Names   How you acquired your Toon's Name/Names Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:33 pm

This thread is to inquire as to how you came up with your toon's name.

I have had my toon's name for years now on other online games (Ultima Online) so when I came to WOW I had to carry on the legend.

Evil Freya

Now Fredaddark I have to be honest with everyone, I stole it!! from a another guildmate that I brought with me from Ultima Online. Of course I was nice enough to ask as at the time she was not playing WOW. Razz
Back to top Go down
Red
Admin
Red

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: How you acquired your Toon's Name/Names   How you acquired your Toon's Name/Names Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2007 7:52 pm

My name comes from the fact that I used to play WWII fps's and the villian form my favorite comic of all time, Captain America, whose name is 'Red Skull'. Also, before you guys started shortening it to 'Red', my friends always called me that 'cause of my Scotch ancestry that results in my beard having red in it. So, yeah, that's how I became the lovable 'Red'
Back to top Go down
lfdvin
Admin
lfdvin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: lol   How you acquired your Toon's Name/Names Icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2007 10:59 am

Mine just sounded cool at the time and I thought I was still in WickeD lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How you acquired your Toon's Name/Names   How you acquired your Toon's Name/Names Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How you acquired your Toon's Name/Names
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
†LFD_FORUM† :: \/\/ORLD ()F \/\/ARCRAFT :: World of Warcraft LFG-
Jump to: