†LFD_FORUM†
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
†LFD_FORUM†

Your site for †LFD† info and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Im a little busy but its getting better

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lfdvin
Admin
lfdvin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Im a little busy but its getting better Empty
PostSubject: Im a little busy but its getting better   Im a little busy but its getting better Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 8:30 am

OK, Finaly I leveled to 59 but I may be there a little longer than I wanted to be, If this week goes like the weekend Im gunna be runnin my fat ass off! Sad I know I havent been on a whole lot but April is what we call a dry month so they want us out in the field canvasing AT LEAST 12 hours a day!

As most of you know I personally have not been doing this... In fact I dont think I had 12 hours in the field ALL last week! So..... They are getting kind of bitchy about that! ROFLMAO

I think they are nazi dickheads but they pay my rent and internet bill. What a Face

Anyway may will be alot slower for me at work and I will start being on more

Thanks,
~Vinnie (Clanleader)

P.S. PWN NUBS FTW ..... ROFLMAO... Doo doo de doo doo.... ROFLMAO.... Doo doo dee doo! jocolor
Back to top Go down
Foxinaround

Foxinaround

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Im a little busy but its getting better Empty
PostSubject: Re: Im a little busy but its getting better   Im a little busy but its getting better Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2007 12:15 pm

Oh no Vinnie I passed you I am half way to 60!!! jocolor
Back to top Go down

Im a little busy but its getting better
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
†LFD_FORUM† :: †LFD† news..-
Jump to: