†LFD_FORUM†
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
†LFD_FORUM†

Your site for †LFD† info and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

i have been gone

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bomar21

Bomar21

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2007-03-28

i have been gone Empty
PostSubject: i have been gone   i have been gone Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 2:35 am

well let me start off by saying im kind of drunk, the past few days maybe longer i havent been on that much . well i want to say im sorry, but alot of real life things have started to get me, and i have been wanting draw both take up much time . i have been kind of bumed out the past few weeks because of RL shit as some mebers know .

i dont want anyone to think i have gave up on the guild because im as much , im planing on geting a guild run calender set up in game and on the forums when the soon to come patch is live .

well i think thats all for now later

Bomar
Back to top Go down
lfdvin
Admin
lfdvin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-02

i have been gone Empty
PostSubject: No Worries   i have been gone Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 1:08 pm

Work yo shit out man, RL is more important than MMORPG anyday brutha! Dont even worry about it, we are fine til you get shit fixed and can play again like you were!
Vinnie king
Back to top Go down
Foxinaround

Foxinaround

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-04

i have been gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have been gone   i have been gone Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 9:38 am

I hope you get everything worked out Bomar. Just remember too much stress makes you old fast. affraid
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

i have been gone Empty
PostSubject: Re: i have been gone   i have been gone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i have been gone
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
†LFD_FORUM† :: †LFD† news..-
Jump to: