†LFD_FORUM†
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
†LFD_FORUM†

Your site for †LFD† info and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Need to use these forums more than we do

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Red
Admin
Red

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Need to use these forums more than we do Empty
PostSubject: Need to use these forums more than we do   Need to use these forums more than we do Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 2:40 pm

We need to post on these forums more often. Trades, instance runs, raids, etc. I propose that you can only attain a certain rank if you are active on the forums. Certain people that work all the time should be excepted though. I know it can be hard for Dano and others to keep active on the forums all the time. I don't know but we need to do something. We'll need to talk about this some more.
Back to top Go down
Lady Freya

Lady Freya

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Need to use these forums more than we do   Need to use these forums more than we do Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 6:32 pm

Sorry I havent been active on the forums but you can catch me in TS or ingame. Smile
Back to top Go down
lfdvin
Admin
lfdvin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: freya   Need to use these forums more than we do Icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2007 10:27 am

By active he means at least READING the forums and I know you do that freya.. you are active on the forum drunken
Back to top Go down
Foxinaround

Foxinaround

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Need to use these forums more than we do   Need to use these forums more than we do Icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2007 9:34 am

I have been trying to post and get a thread going I guess i haven't posted anything interesting enough. Sad I will keep trying!!
Back to top Go down
Lady Freya

Lady Freya

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Need to use these forums more than we do   Need to use these forums more than we do Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 5:52 pm

Fox these posts/forums are not what we are used to seeing *thinks about all the crazy posts on Acropolis and laughs*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Need to use these forums more than we do   Need to use these forums more than we do Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Need to use these forums more than we do
Page 1 of 1