†LFD_FORUM†
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
†LFD_FORUM†

Your site for †LFD† info and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I have left 'Left for Dead'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Red
Admin
Red

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-03-22

I have left 'Left for Dead' Empty
PostSubject: I have left 'Left for Dead'   I have left 'Left for Dead' Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2007 3:09 pm

I was waiting to tell Vinnie, Bomar, and Dano personally but I haven't seen them on lately. I have left the guild for several reasons. I want to run instances but we are not doing that. Every time something is planned, it just falls by the wayside. Also, nobody uses the guild's TS at all anymore. Many times, I'd sign onto to TS and I'd be alone. Finally, there is no leadership in the guild. I understand that the leaders have home lives and may not even be able to sign on for more than 5 minutes but it seems as if nobody bothers to make sureeverything is running smoothly. I really can't be a leader because I have alot of shit going on in my life as well. As I said, I understand the leaders having a home life and I don't mean the previous comment to seem as if I'm taking shots at anyone. Sorry to have to tell you all in this way but I didn't want to pull a 'SpearHead' and lie to all of you and not tell you. I had alot of fun in the guild but I'm just growing frustrated.
Back to top Go down
RowdyHouse

RowdyHouse

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: I have left 'Left for Dead'   I have left 'Left for Dead' Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:50 pm

Good Night, Sweet Prince. . .
Back to top Go down
RowdyHouse

RowdyHouse

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: I have left 'Left for Dead'   I have left 'Left for Dead' Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2007 4:55 pm

Good Night, Sweet Prince. . .
Back to top Go down
Maintinator

Maintinator

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: I have left 'Left for Dead'   I have left 'Left for Dead' Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 4:58 pm

I am thinking of leaving to, i mostly playing on alliance side now

reasen is that there is berly anyone on anymore including ts, i see Bio and red on now and then, but the rest of you i havent seen for days, same as online as well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have left 'Left for Dead'   I have left 'Left for Dead' Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have left 'Left for Dead'
Page 1 of 1