†LFD_FORUM†
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
†LFD_FORUM†

Your site for †LFD† info and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oops

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lfdvin
Admin
lfdvin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Oops Empty
PostSubject: Oops   Oops Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 3:10 am

Well, I did it again. I let my wow time card laps and I dont get paid until friday, so I guess I will be a few days without game play, So... Until I get back online I am leaving 4 people in charge of the day to day operations of the guild, First in command will be Bosk/Redskull, Also sharing the responsibility of running the guild with him will be 1) Fredadadark better known as Freya, 2) Foxinaround, also known as Prudance (alt toon) and 3) Hippieslayer/BioPhoX.

These 4 members are in complete control until I get back online.. Their word is LAW in †LFD† so please treat them with the same respect as you would treat me with.

On that note I just want to say that I have recently had a few of our lvl 70's ask me when we are going to run Kara. Well the truth is we have enough people to run it now so if someone wants to take the initiative to put the run together and get all of you on at one time that would be GREAT!!

~Vinnie-aka Wickedmojo in WoW (Guildmaster of †Left For Dead†) king
Back to top Go down
Lady Freya

Lady Freya

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-24

Oops Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oops   Oops Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2007 5:31 pm

ohh no Vinnie come home we miss you!!

Ok guildies lets get some dungeon runs together this weekend so we can go to Kara!!
Back to top Go down

Oops
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
†LFD_FORUM† :: †LFD† news..-
Jump to: