†LFD_FORUM†
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
†LFD_FORUM†

Your site for †LFD† info and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brotherhood of the LFD guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Foxinaround

Foxinaround

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Brotherhood of the LFD guild Empty
PostSubject: Brotherhood of the LFD guild   Brotherhood of the LFD guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 6:14 am

I was playing very early this morning and saw how close knit this guild really is. A new player was added to the guild and the first words from his mouth was an insult to the LFD guild and one of our beloved players. Of course at first we were all in shock I think I was sitting there with my mouth open at my keyboard. Everyone was upset and angry and this new guild member was booted from the guild. Of course within a few minutes we found out who it was and that it was a joke(and it was pretty funny). I would like to add that the person that played this joke really did get us and would like to say congrats but I was about ready to beat your ass lol. But I would also like to say I am proud to be in such a wonderful and caring guild. Left for Dead Rules!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
lfdvin
Admin
lfdvin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: s'ok   Brotherhood of the LFD guild Icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2007 8:08 am

Dont worry, if you know any of us at all you know this will not go without retaliation of come sort.....

To the above (not mentioned) person I have one thing to say...

We are SO going to get you back! lol!

Thx,
~Vinnie (Guildmaster) king
Back to top Go down
-Gengis-

-Gengis-

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of the LFD guild   Brotherhood of the LFD guild Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2007 7:54 am

Rofflemau... that was f'in hilarious.. and i personally welcome all challengers of the king of krud.. i have been trained by the best.. but to be honest, i only meant it as a joke and i will do things like that frequently just to keep yous on yous toes... hope u all got a good laugh out of it.. and i'm working on another alt so i'll be keeping in tough Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brotherhood of the LFD guild   Brotherhood of the LFD guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brotherhood of the LFD guild
Page 1 of 1