†LFD_FORUM†
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
†LFD_FORUM†

Your site for †LFD† info and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So.. Wierd left because of Freya?...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
lfdvin
Admin
lfdvin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-02

So.. Wierd left because of Freya?... Empty
PostSubject: So.. Wierd left because of Freya?...   So.. Wierd left because of Freya?... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:55 pm

Well Weird... I will tell ya what... I dont know what the deal was other than you saying Freya stole something from you. Man... I guess I have just one thing to say, FUCK YOU MAN! Freya would help you or anyone else out in this guild at the drop of a fucking hat and you want to accuse her of stealing?!?! Man you should go kill yourself! I wouldnt trade Frey for your 70, and whoever was fucking stupid enough to leave with your dumb ass if she was level 1!!! She is a good person and the only reason I am sorry you are gone is because now I cant kick your retarded ass myself!!!
~Wickedmojo aka Vinnie
PS Did I forget to say "FUCK YOU?!?"
Back to top Go down
biophox
Admin
biophox

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: So.. Wierd left because of Freya?...   So.. Wierd left because of Freya?... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 11:00 pm

HEY Weird!!!!!
So.. Wierd left because of Freya?... 1142675363898qu2
So.. Wierd left because of Freya?... 1174169520335ca1
Back to top Go down
Lady Freya

Lady Freya

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: So.. Wierd left because of Freya?...   So.. Wierd left because of Freya?... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 7:02 am

Thanks for the support Vinnie, Bio, Red, and others as Wierd got his one primal might that he sent the mats for on Sunday before the guild meeting and even said he recieved them but he didnt recieve Zeele's that she had sent him at the guild meeting. I dont know what he is talking about as he never sent me any other mats than that one even thou he wanted 2 mights for one set of mats. Which I did not agree to.

Ohh by the way Wierd you didnt leave you were kicked out of the guild. (not by me) for saying stuff in guild chat and chattering on and on about things you didnt know anything about. I warned you by saying that was enough from you also racial slurs will not be tolerated in guild chat.
Keep thoses thoughts to yourself.
Back to top Go down
lfdvin
Admin
lfdvin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Hey Freya...   So.. Wierd left because of Freya?... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 8:43 am

No Worries. You are a good friend and a core member of †LFD†. Thats how we roll girl! Laughing
Anyway, hit me up on ts sometime, I gotta talk to ya! Smile

~Vinnie (Wickedmojo in-game-guildmaster of †LFD†)
king
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So.. Wierd left because of Freya?...   So.. Wierd left because of Freya?... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

So.. Wierd left because of Freya?...
Page 1 of 1