†LFD_FORUM†
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
†LFD_FORUM†

Your site for †LFD† info and more!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum?

Go down 
+2
Maintinator
Red
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Red
Admin
Red

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2007-03-22

Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum? Empty
PostSubject: Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum?   Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 7:57 pm

I know this may piss some people off but every time I sign onto TS, everyone's over on Huggy's TS. Nobody can run anything in this guild if our members are always running with them.
Back to top Go down
Maintinator

Maintinator

Registration date : 2007-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum?   Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2007 8:44 pm

so thats were all is, wtf are they doing there
Back to top Go down
Hardcore
Admin
Hardcore

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum?   Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum? Icon_minitimeMon Jul 09, 2007 9:36 pm

Red wrote:
I know this may piss some people off but every time I sign onto TS, everyone's over on Huggy's TS. Nobody can run anything in this guild if our members are always running with them.
All I hear is boo hoo hoo.
Back to top Go down
Red
Admin
Red

Registration date : 2007-03-22

PostSubject: Re: Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum?   Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:31 am

Hardcore, that is the dumbest fuckin' thing you've ever said. All you hear is boo hoo hoo huh? Maybe you should fuckin' leave if you don't like it. You always did like to play one against the other anyway.
Back to top Go down
biophox
Admin
biophox

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum?   Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 10:21 am

Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum? Sosjf7
Back to top Go down
lfdvin
Admin
lfdvin

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Please   Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:42 pm

Please guys, there is no need to fight at all. I do see what you mean Red, it is kind of depressing to get on TS night after night lately and you and I are the only ones on, but we really do have some really good players that I don't believe will leave us any time soon. But if they choose to I guess its their choice.

I know that fighting on the forums is just going to get us back where we have been twice before and I really dont want to see that happen.

I really do hope that we can get past all the BS that happened in the past (people bitching, whining and getting all hurt in their diapers accusing me of stealing their guildmembers, ect... lol! )

Anyway I just got one more thing to say..... I agree with Bio! NOT AGAIN!! affraid
Back to top Go down
Lady Freya

Lady Freya

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-03-24

PostSubject: Re: Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum?   Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:47 pm

Well in the 1st meeting Vinnie said he wanted us to lvl a Priest so I been running with any group that welcomes my healing hand. Evilfreya is always ready to help out others. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
lfdvin
Admin
lfdvin

PostSubject: Oh yeah one more thing...   Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum? Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 12:57 pm

I also think this is just a bad time for us in general, Nobody has been on lately (not because they are tired of us or anything, but just because its a bad time!)

For example I am still trying to find a balance for my net time, work, sleep, kids and still try to find time for the old lady to molest me! lol! Since I got this new job I have been really trying not to lose any of my friends but I work swing shift so it is hard to manage my time during the week but it is slowly getting better. I know Red was having some IRL issues and had to be gone for a bit and Bio was at a country concert for a while, so we are all busy. I know Hardcore is working too now and I am not sure about the other situations but IRL stuff IS way more important (no matter what some gamers think)
Back to top Go down
Hardcore
Admin
Hardcore

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum?   Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum? Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 11:32 pm

Red wrote:
Hardcore, that is the dumbest fuckin' thing you've ever said. All you hear is boo hoo hoo huh? Maybe you should fuckin' leave if you don't like it. You always did like to play one against the other anyway.
First, Lies isn't in the guild so he really isn't bound to the guild. Second, I just wanted someone to talk to so I followed Lies over there. That dosen't mean I want to join Future Asylum. Maybe my last post was a little to assholish, but I was just trying to say your making a mountain out of a molehill here. We were just hanging out because some of us don't have problems with Huggy and Future Asylum.
Back to top Go down
lfdvin
Admin
lfdvin

PostSubject: Please!   Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 12:25 am

I dont really give a flying f$@! who hangs out or talks to who, I just dont want any drama over it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum?   Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are we LfD or are we Future Asylum?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
†LFD_FORUM† :: †LFD† news..-
Jump to: